Your technicians did a great job cleaning my Chimney. They knew their job and the did it with expertise and in a neat and timely way. They were also friendly. I will be happy to recommend Batt's Chimney service.
We have a fireplace and a wood burning stove that we have swept every year since we moved here in 2003. Over the past 3-4 years our stove has been inoperable due to a virtually non existent draw up the flue. I have had company after company come out here with cameras and brushes, etc. and even one that took my stove apart, all in an effort to troubleshoot the issue, but to no avail. None of the service personnel had a grasp of the thermodynamics and sciences of the stove/fireplace like your technicians did. It did take two days to identify the cause and remedy, but Batts' successfully eliminated the blockage in the flue and restored our Vermont Stove to working order.
Showed up on time and completed the inspection and cleaning. Gave some tips on maintaining and listed future maintenance items. Overall, great job.
Very friendly and professional. Very efficient and they left everything clean and orderly. Not sure if reasonably priced as I have nothing to compare them too but they seemed reasonable.
This was my first time ever to have a chimney cleaned so I had no idea what to expect. They showed up a little later than I was expecting but after I saw what a good thorough job they did I understood why they were running late. These guys were as professional and nice as anybody I have ever delt with. They worked very well together and were very hard workers. After looking over the job from fireplace to roof they told me the same exact price as the estimate I was given on the phone when I made the appointment. They did not try and hard sell me anything extra which I was very suprised and pleased with. They put drop cloths everywhere and scraped and brushed my chimney and insert from top to bottom. They vacuumed up ALL the mess and reinstalled my insert exactly like it was. Absolutely the very best experience I have ever had with a company. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.
Batts was great. They first found a solution to a separated flue liner and repaired it without the necessity of replacing the entire liner. I had had couple of multi-thousand dollar quotes to fix the chimney from others, and they fixed it for $600. Then I needed to replace some old gas logs with a log lighter so I could burn wood. In the process of installing the lighter they discovered a dangerous previous "repair" performed recently by another contractor. Since I wasn't home, they emailed me photos of the problem and explained the danger. They repaired the problem, installed the log lighter, and fixed the masonry on the floor of the firebox resulting from the gas log removal and lighter installation. Late that afternoon after they left we smelled gas in the house. We called the fire department, who shut off the gas and ventilated the house. We also called Batts, who came immediately (from their way out of town). They quickly found a leaky valve, which they had tested for leaks earlier in the day. The fireplace had not been used in years, and the valve failed after they had left. They ordered a new part, came back and installed it at no charge, and everything has worked great ever since.
Very professional and nice people. They did an outstanding job and I would recommend them to anybody.
The technicians did an excellent job. They were very professional and I would recommend Batts to anyone. Thanks for a great job.
The technician immediately started to work when he arrived and found the problem. He was informative and did a professional job at cleaning my chimney. He did not leave a mess and used all necessary equipment when performing the clean. I was very impressed and I will most definitely use Batts' in the future! Great Job.
Thank you so much for taking such great care of my grandfathers chimney!! You guys were so patient and took such great care of him!! He really appreciates it and I can't wait to spend more nights around the fire now!