Chimney Repair & Cleaning Services
We are a full-service chimney sweep company. In addition to comprehensive chimney repair, cleaning and maintenance services, products we specialize in installing include chase pans and custom chase covers for your chimney chase (with copper options), as well as beautiful chimney pots. Other chimney services include applying HeatShield flue sealant and Crown Saver products.
Why You Should Have Batts’ in Your Home
- Determine chimney integrity for all types of fuel sources
- Make sure your dryer is venting properly to get maximum performance
- Save money on bills with more efficient-energy performance
- Catch problems early, before they cause expensive trouble
- Enjoy no mess and lowest price for quality of work
- Minimize potential complications if the property is for sale or rent
Chimney Services We Provide
- Residential Specialties – Our chimney sweeps offer expert chimney and dryer vent services for both single-family homes and multi-family dwellings.
- Certified Inspections – We perform Level One, Two and Three Inspections and Chim-Scan video inspections for home chimneys and fireplaces.
- Cleaning – We clean masonry chimneys, prefabricated fireplaces, furnace flues, woodstoves, inserts, pizza ovens, barbeque grills, clothes dryer exhausts and more. This includes animal and/or nest removal.
- Chimney Caps – We service all types, including flue caps (single- and multi-flue), custom covers, chase covers (pans), top sealing dampers, exhaust fans and more.
- Smoke Testing – This helps determine where your chimney may be having operational issues that can cause deadly heating and smoke leaks.
- Crown Re-Surfacing – Crown Seal is a poly-base mortar we use to re-surface the existing crown of your chimney to help prevent water from entering the system.
- Waterproofing – Chimney Saver is a water sealant we apply to decrease the deterioration of the brick on your chimney by displacing the water. This product comes with a 10-year warranty on beading the water off chimney structure.
- Smoke Chamber Reconstruction – We use Smoke-tite, Chamber Tech 2000 or Chamber Coat to help prevent dangerous gases or smoke from leaking back into your home.
- Masonry Construction – This includes but is not limited to firebox construction or repairs, lintel work, smoke chamber construction or repair, mortar joint repair (Grind & Tuck), chimney tile and brick work and new chimney construction.
- Restoration – We offer certified chimney repair services to restore ALL types of chimney and fireplace systems, including wood stoves and custom fireplaces.
- Flashing Repair – Your flashing is located at the base of the chimney by the roof line to prevent water from entering the home around the chimney structure. We perform flashing repairs and install new flashing and/or counter flashing as needed.
- Cricket Installation – Chimney crickets should be installed when a chimney is wider than 31 inches, because at that point a chimney is wide enough to pool water or gather leaves, snow and such behind it and let it stand there until eventually water leaks into the system. A cricket helps prevent this.
- Cre-Away – This chemical is used (and sold to our customers) to help prevent and remove glazed creosote. This may help save you money on more extensive cleaning processes for customers who enjoy fires frequently.
- Re-Lining – Our chimney repair experts can install a new stainless steel pipe to reline the flue of your fireplace or furnace.
- Re-Surfacing – We apply Heat Shield, a protective fireproof coating, to restore the deteriorated flue liner of your chimney.